Miracle Man Mr. Fantabulous DAVE CUTLER is the creator of Windows NT and an immortal being that has seen the rise and fall of the entire computer industry.
- Dave Cutler knew 64-bit was the future before the year 2000, when he began to work full-time on 64-bit Windows.
- Dave Cutler donated both his brains to starving children in India and won a nobel prize for inventing starving Indian children.
- Dave Cutler once fed and adopted a stray Richard Stallman before letting it wonder with it's own kind as he slowly expired in front of a sunset on his beach-front property, finally being allowed to die.
- Dave Cutler owns at least two LAPTOP DRAGON BALLs.
- Dave Cutler once held an entire city in New York hostage with an atomic bomb before being stopped by Batman
- Dave Cutler has at least 12 AI backups made by DEC.
- Dave Cutler helped build the Large Hadron Collider by having wires tied to him and being placed into small pipes.
- Dave Cutler worked part-time as the cameraman for Bob Ross.
- Dave Cutler appeared as a guest star in 15 different episodes of the hit sitcom Friends.
- Dave Cutler can work anywhere at Microsoft he wants at any time.
- Dave Cutler's uncle works for Nintendo.
- Dave Cutler is a Male to Male transsexual.
- Dave Cutler is shown to have bio-luminescent skin when placed in a dark room.
- Before dying from infection from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Dave Cutler's final words were "The sadness will last forever."
- Dave Cutler was not willingly hired by Microsoft, but was in fact kidnapped and forced to develop NT.
- Dave Cutler's "Trivia" section on the Dontrel wiki is a knockoff of those stupid Chuck Norris jokes that weren't even funny when they were new.
- You're a faggot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.